How long does a delivery take?
Deliveries within West Malaysia will arrive within 3-5 working days after receiving your dispatch confirmation email.
For orders out of West Malaysia, kindly allow a delivery period of 5-15 working days.
What if I get taxed by the customs?
All additional charges of customs or import duties are to be paid by the recipient for customs clearance. Customs or import duties are to be charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. We have no control over these charges and are not able to predict what they would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. Please contact your customs office for further information on these prices.
How would I know if my order has been shipped out?
Once your orders have been dispatched, you will receive a dispatch confirmation email including the tracking details of your parcel. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch.
Every effort is made to have your items delivered within the specified window. KOZO will not be deemed responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
What do I do if the item I received is faulty?
We do make an effort to check all items to make sure they are in mint condition. However, if it does happen please let us know immediately.
Take a photo of your item (the part that is faulty) and include a short description along with your order number and send to [email protected]. We will exchange your item for a new one, subject to availability.
For such cases, the shipping cost for returns will be compensated through bank transfers. So do keep a copy of your postage cost for verification.
If the item you request is no longer in stock, we will do a refund via bank transfers / PayPal which may take up to 5 to 10 working days.
What if I received an incorrect item or did not receive an item I ordered?
Do let us know immediately via email at [email protected] along with your order number and we’ll get it sorted out for you.
What should I do if I want to send back an order for an exchange?
- Email us at [email protected] within 7 days from recipient of goods to notify us of the exchange.
- Please state the items you have received and the reason of exchange, and include your customer order number.
- Do ensure that the product has the original tags and is unworn and unwashed.
- Only upon receiving a reply from us with an Exchange Authorization Number (E.A.#) and further instructions, do you send your item(s) back to us.
- For domestic returns, registered mail is highly recommended. We shall not be responsible for loss of mail if the return parcel is unregistered.
- For international returns, please return the package at your preferred postal
- service at your location
- All postal fees and custom charges are borne by the customer. Unless items you received are faulty or we packed the wrong item for you.
- Please take care to secure your return parcel as well as possible and send it back with a courier service you trust. KOZO is not responsible for missing return products and/or parcels in transit. The return parcel remains in your care until it reaches us.
- Unfortunately, SALE items are non-exchangeable and non-refundable
Do you do refunds?
Refunds will only be made if we are unable to fufill your exchange request.
Refunds will be made via bank transfers / PayPal and may take up to 5 to 10 working days.
Which address should I ship my order to?
If you work, it would be advisable to ship to your office address because postal services like PosLaju operate between 8:30am to 8pm on weekdays and 8:30am to 5pm on Saturdays.
If no one is physically able to collect your parcel on delivery after two attempts, your parcel will either be held at the nearest PosLaju office to you or sent back to us.
Are items in my cart reserved for me?
Putting an item into your cart does not mean the item is reserved. Until you proceed to checkout and make payment, that item will still be made available to other buyers.
What currency can I shop in?
Our prices are in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR). However, we offer currency options in SGD and USD for our international customers.
How do I place an order for items that are sold out?
We apologize that not every style will be restocked as we do not mass produce and reproduce our pieces. You can subscribe to our newsletter and you will receive an email when certain style comes back in stock.
I have difficulty checking out my cart. What should I do?
We apologise for the inconvenience caused. This may be due to high volume of traffic at the check-out page. You can try to refresh the page and try again.
If you are still having difficulty checking out, do drop us an email at [email protected] and include the following:
1. Your name
2. Your registered email address with us
3. Description of the problem you are facing
4. And if possible, do include a screenshot of the issue you are facing
Alternatively, you can drop us a line or Whatsapp us at +60173583722.